Room for Work - January 2023
|Form of employment
|Salary / Rate
Room for Work
Start date: 11 January 2023
End date: 16 February 2023
Duration: 6 wks x 2.5hrs each session
Days: Wednesday & Thursday
Delivery: online, first and last session face-to-face at SW11
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Current job search methods and ways to find "hidden jobs"
- Presentation and speaking skills to help you sell your capabilities
- How to write an effective CV for the job you want
- How to use social media, especially LinkedIn, to find work and promote yourself
- How to analyse and activate your network
- How to master competency-based interviews
- Self-employment options
- And much, much more…
You will need the use of a laptop, PC, or tablet
You will need a working knowledge of English plus basic computer skills.
Please note the sessions cannot be supported through use of a mobile phone
Room for Work is an employability course designed for skilled workers 40+ with work experience ranging from administrative to managerial and professional roles.
The course includes tailored one-to-one mentoring provided by experts.
How to apply
Click the apply button on the right hand side
If you have any questions please contact:-
Sonia.email@example.com or call on 07989448237
This vacancy is closed and is no longer taking applications